Saturday, November 14, 2009

best coast

Best Coast is my new favorite artist. Real talk.

Best Coast is a band led by Bethany Constentino? Constantino? Cosentino? Every blog misspells her last name and I don't wanna write her last name wrong so I'm gonna just omit it for the time being.

She was a former drone contributor to NY group Pocahaunted. Then she moved out to the west coast to do some straight-up hustling and chillin.

It was there that she started making surf-rockish pop w/ major love-based songwriting.

This blog isn't really about how much I love her music, because, honestly, her music is amazing and doesn't really need any extra praise from some blog nobody reads.

This blog is essentially a love-letter to her. I follow you on Twitter and you sound pretty much like me except punkier. We should be friends and maybe date, depending on how we hit it off.

I like Beyonce and Jay-Z. Pimp Chronicles is pretty awesome. Sun is High and so am I! I also say totes all the time.
But anyway, you seem like a normal person and it'd be cool to chill, yknow?

Hope you make it out to Miami for Art Basel, for we will definitely chill if you come.

p.s. i'm not a serial killer.

Peace
-Ryan

No comments: