Monday, March 22, 2010

hyph mngo
















I know I said I wouldn't talk about personal stuff... but whatever. My brother is going through a divorce. Yikes. And he's got two kids. The woman he's divorcing is this caucasian, nice, but neurotic woman who I guess is a little too nuts for my brother to handle. He's kept their 2-year-long separation a secret until now. And then the news poured out about how he's getting divorced. I just spoke to him and he's totally just happy.

Understand I practically grew up with him and his relationship with this woman. So I, in the midst of my 20s, hear my brother talking about he's getting so much pussy and what-not. It's just kind of fucking bizarre. He's a different person. He used to be more reserved. Now he's kind of a douche. But I love him anyway. Just strange. He's getting numbers from strippers and shit. Fuck, dude.

I don't want to be like that. Please, people. Don't let me be like that. At fucking 40 years old.

I've been listening to this one Joy Orbison song on repeat for the past hour. Hyph Mngo is totally epic in its airy, effervescent glory.





No comments: