Friday, June 19, 2009

frontier psychiatrist!

whoops!
yesterday i forgot to post anything. i was kind of busy with school and my radio show. then i got home and sort of went to sleep? woke up just now.



well my friend, rafael, has been telling me to listen to the avalanches' Since I Left You for a while. I finally heard it about a couple of months ago and found it to be good... but I did think it was a bit flawed. for one: the record is just a bit too long. two: because there's so many samples being used it was hard for me to pin-point my favorite songs.
So i kind of brushed it off.
But then I was shuffling through my iPod while driving and boom: Frontier Psychiatrist comes up.
It totally reminded me how many gems are peppered in that CD.

The Avalanches have not done a CD since that first one in 2001.

The Avalanches - Since I Left You mp3

cheers
-ryan

No comments: