Monday, June 15, 2009

why are you so weird?

i just got into the Knife. i'm 2 years late. i'm sorry that it took me this long. i really am.
i really like their mix of ominous melodies and minimal electro-pop/house arrangements.
this made me a new fan.
then after a bit of light research i find out that they're pretty secretive and usually wear masks like so:



but you never know... maybe they have like some really rare interview footage on youtube.
i find some swedish interviews in their native language but there are no subtitles... so i don't understand it.
then i see this video interview by some guy who looks like andy samberg and michael showalter from the lonely island and stella, respectively. i think it's from a TV portion of a blog or something.



and i said: "there you were, interviewing a really mysterious, talented group of musicians and you chose to ask them the worst, most rude, blatant questions. and then you pretty much implied that they were "gimmicky"?

absolutely terrible and a waste of an interview. get out my face.


by the way, my friend is still in the process of giving me a tracklist for that mixtape she gave me. it'll go up soon!

No comments: