Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mix Tape Wars, Vol. 1

I was eating at this Peruvian restaurant yesterday with some friends (by the way, please try Lomo Saltado. it's delicious). We were talking and the topic of conversation turned to my friend Nicole and her mix CD, and how great it was. I then brushed it off by saying that it probably wasn't THAT good and I sort of said that I could probably do one better than hers.
So the idea came up to do a battle of mix tapes.

MIX TAPE WARS: Me v. Nicole.

Rules:
There are no rules. It has to fill up an entire blank CDR, which is about 80 minutes. No themes or anything. Just make a good mix tape. One that can be listened to in the car, I guess... well that's what I'm going for with my mixtape.
I'm pretty excited.
The winner will get their mixtape played on the air. I'll devote one hour of my noise rock show to playing it.

I'll also post it up on the blog in a zip. file so you can download it... maybe via rapidshare or whatever it's called.

I'll keep you posted.
-Ryan

No comments: